- Middle East,
- Manufacturing & Production
- Attractive Overall Package
A Base Manager is required to join a leading commercial shipbuilding entity in the Middle East.
As part of a major project, this large employer has been expanding its ME operation in order to service its client based in the region with the establishment of a number of key bases. Reporting into the All Base Manager and assigned to lead across one of these sites,the role of Base Manager will include the following responsibilities:
- Full oversight of a facility that employs circa 150 staff (with further growth expected)
- Leadership of labour and stores across the site, responding to a range of repair and warranty requests
- Deployment of both internal and external subcontract labour
- Control of compliance for the entire site
- Commerical management
- General co-ordination of all incoming cliams
As an individual you will have previously worked in a similar role to manage a site, facility or base intended for commercial shipbuilding and have management experience of a multinational team of up to 500. You'll be capable of overseeing general management, HR and Commercial matters and be a confident leader, able to meet the needs of internal and external stakeholders at all times.
In turn you will receive a fantastic salary and benefits package and be given an opportunity to thrive in a large organisation with long term prospects
Please Apply, or for further information please contact Ed on +44 (0)2380 633399