- South West England, England
- Building & Construction
A growing boatbuilder are seeking an experienced Production Manager to join them in their growth plans.
This is a fantastic role for both a Junior Production Manager who is looking to grow into a senior position as well as an established Production manager.
In this role, you will assume responsibility for a mixed-skill team and be tasked with the following duties:
- Working with another Production Manager, design office and shop floor team to determine the production plan
- Implementing production strategy, managing a variety of craft at any one time.
- Leading, motivating and training a mixed-nationality team to produce craft to a high standard
- Ensuring quality standards throughout the process
As a character you will already be working as a production supervisor or production manager within a boatbuilding capacity.
You'll be used to working with composite craft, able to streamline processes and increase production.
You'll be offered an exciting career opportunity with genuine vertical.
For more information, please apply!