Senior Exterior Designer!
Our client is looking for a experienced Exterior Designers, mid-weight and senior level, 6 years to 10 years plus.
The Superyacht Design Team are looking for an individual who is able to create 2D & 3D design and CAD including 3D visuals. You will be responsible for creating for visualisations of the design vision and realising the design detail of the project. People with blue skying thinking and a creative flaire!
With a long history of ultra-high end design projects within the marine sector, this incredible brand has worked on some of the largest and most beautiful superyachts in the world. Their success has continued to evolve and now, as a result, they are increasing the size of their team to ensure they can maintain both their high quality of work and their increasing workload.
Aligning with the brands high standards, the role will include, but not be limited to, the following duties:
- Working with the Creative Lead to ensure a full understanding of the design brief and design direction
- Create initial sketch generation and concepts to develop these through a rigorous design process to completion
- Work closely with the project manager and construction teams to investigate and resolve complex performance, manufacturing and aesthetic issues associated with the exterior design
- Complete 3D Rhino models showing visual detail of the yacht exteriors for full 3D visuals for client presentations
- To communicate and translate the exterior design information to the Client, Shipyard and Suppliers
- Using initiative and self-motivation to keep up to date with current trends, attending shows as necessary
As an individual you will be a passionate design professional with a creative mind and a strong ability to put ideas down on paper. Alongside your creative skills, you'll be meticulously organised and confident in working with clients and teams alike, showing tenacity and understanding of the needs of all stakeholders.
In turn you'll be joining one of the leading studios in their market, with excellent potential to build a long term career with a name synonymous with high quality.
If you'd like to be considered, please Apply or contact Stephanie on 02381 680 502 for further information. All applications will require a full CV and well presented portfolio of work