- Chifley, Australia
- Education & Training
- $24-35 ph
• The chance to work with a Not-For-Profit centre
• Permanent role in the heart of Chifley
• Get one RDO per month!
Where you would work?
You would be working in a small and homely centre located in Chifley. The centre boasts ample space and outdoor play area while catering for 28 children. It operates 49 weeks per year and opens on usual Long-Day-Care hours.
If you are interested in joining a not-for-profit centre who values and respect all staff, apply today.
What would you do?
• Permanent full-time Educator role
• 40 hours per week
• Work in the preschool room along side 4 staff and 20 children
• Design and implement engaging programs and create learning environments for the children in your care.
• Work collaboratively with your team to create a home away from home for the little ones.
Why would you work here?
• Being part of a well-functioning and successful centre
• Working alongside a long standing team
• Being part of a not-for-profit organisation
• Feeling recognised by your team and director
• Getting 1 x RDO per month!
What would you need?
• Diploma of Early Childhood Education (or ACECQA equivalent)
• Unlimited working rights
How do I apply?
Sounds like the right fit? Apply today following the prompt or send us your resume through firstname.lastname@example.org
Still unsure? Feel free to call Alexia for a confidential chat on 1300 669 653. Expect A Star can help you decide what is your next step. We can provide more details on this role or recommend a better suited role for you so don't be shy! ECT, Educator and childcare Assistant roles available.
Not for you? Refer a friend today and get $300 on your friends' first day into a permanent role!