Lead engaging educational programs for children between the ages of birth-2.5 years!
- Secure a Permanent Full Time or Part Time position in Redland Bay.
- 2 Bus stops located within a 10 min walk of the service.
- Opportunity to work in a calm, family orientated centre environment.
This 42 place long day care service located in Redland Bay provides high quality education and care for children between the ages of birth - 2.5 years of age from 6am-6pm Monday - Friday. At this service all children are encouraged to explore and learn about their environment. The centre provides impeccable indoor and outdoor facilities for all children to use, including sand pits, vegetable gardens, and colourful paly equipment including a slide and balancing beam.
About the Role:
As a Lead Educator at this small service you will be responsible for the following:
- Planning engaging and age appropriate programs that align with the EYLF.
- Establishing a welcoming, safe and interactive environment for each and every child.
- Supervising assistants within the room.
- Ensuring health & safety standards are maintained throughout the service.
- Creating high quality observations and development plans for each child.
- Open and cooperative participation in meetings and group training activities.
- Willing to assist with general cleaning of the room.
- Must hold an ACEQA approved Diploma of Children's services or equivalent.
- Previous experience as a Lead Educator is highly regarded.
- Unlimited working rights.
- A valid Blue Card, First Aid and CPR.
- Opportunities for career progression with over 470 centres throughout Australia.
- Access to a staff benefits program involving more than 350 Australian retailers.
- Uniforms provided
- Employee health & wellness program
- 30% discount on childcare fees
Sounds like the right fit? Apply today following the prompt or send us your resume through firstname.lastname@example.org
still unsure? Feel free to call Shelby for a confidential chat on 1300 669 653. Expect A Star can help you decide what is your next step. We can provide more details on this role or recommend a better suited role for you so don't be shy!
Not for you? Refer a friend today and get $300 on your friends' first day into a permanent role!