About the Centre
- 15 min walk from St Leonards Station
- Passionate owner and long serving staff
- Small centre, newly renovated
This centre is a small privately owned service. It is conveniently located near the Willoughby Road. Their priority is and will always be the children as well as the families and community that provide them with a sense of identity. It is a small service operating from 7.30 am to 6.00 pm where you will get the chance to bound with the families and the children. The owner is on site, working on the floor and very committed to the quality of the centre. The centre has been operating for more than 20 years and has been recently renovated.About the Role
- Working with children of preschool age (possibility to work with other age groups)
- Responsibility of all programming and planning for your focus group
- Working 5 days per week, Monday to Friday
- Permanent role - 38 hours per week
- Ideal commencement date is immediately (can wait for the right fit)
- This is not a room leader position.
Why Work Here?
- Certificate 3 , Diploma or Bachelor in Early Education or an ACECQA recognised equivalent
- Full working rights in Australia
- Previous experience liaising with a focus group and their families
- Commitment to providing staff with work life balance
- Supportive senior management team
- Ability to work autonomously
- Opportunity for stability during uncertain times
- Renovated rooms
- Above award salary
Apply on seek.
Feel free to Refer a Friend for this role to get up to $300 card! Refer to Alexia@expectastar.com.au .Conditions apply. Not the right role for you?
Please be in touch, we have similar positions in Lane Cove, Chastwood, Mosman, Brookvale and more!