- Permanent Full-Time (4-5 days per week)
- Be part of an exceeding centre
- Lead the preschool room
This privately-ran centre in Lilyfield is an incredibly warm and inviting place to work. It has excellent indoor and outdoor learning environments for the little ones to learn as they play. This centre is highly regarded in the community and the management and staff work in collaboration to provide a happy and inspiring home-away-from-home for the children. It has been rated exceeding (NQS) and there are excellent educator-children ratios. The preschool room is catering for 15 children per day.The Role
- Permanent Full-Time
- Work 4-5 days per week (flexible days)
- Lead the preschool programs and room
- Work alongside an experienced Educator
- Bachelor of Early Childhood Education
- Current WWCC
- Full-Working rights
- Above educator to child ratios
- Above award pay
- High level of support
- Opportunity to be creative and lead programs and excursions
- Access to the best resources
Don't delay! Apply today by sending your updated resume.Not the right role for you?
We have a similar position in a smaller service located in Croydon (stand-alone role).
We also have multiple positions available in other suburbs (Ermington, Seaforth, Mosman, Narremburn, Zetland, Randwick, Bondi etc.).
Be in touch to secure your dream job! **Confidential conversations**