Where you would work?
- The chance to work with an Exceeding centre (NQS).
- Easy access -10 min. drive from Mona Vale.
- Part-time or full-time hours and get an additional day off!
You would be working in a large purpose-built centre located in Warriewood. The Long-Day-Care is boasting six age-based indoor spaces, specifically designed to encourage children to learn and grow with a strong focus on safety and natural elements. You will have plenty of space to program your curriculum around literacy, numeracy, technology, creative expression and sustainability and access the latest resources. If you are interested in joining a large organisation who foster an holistic approach and want to go above and beyond for the children and their families - join this highly motivated team!What would you do?
Why would you work here?
- Permanent full-time Educator role or ECT role (flexible hours)
- Pick your favourite age group room!
- Assist in implementing age appropriate programs and create learning environments for the children in your care.
- Work collaboratively with your team to create a home away from home for the little ones.
What would you need?
- Being part of a well-functioning and successful centre
- Getting discounted childcare fees
- Having clear career path to grow into management positions
- Feeling recognised thanks to well-being and recognition programs
- Picking your hours to fit your schedule!
How to apply?
- Certificate III or Diploma or Bachelor of Early Childhood Education (or ACECQA equivalent)
- Unlimited working rights
Sounds like the right fit? Apply today following the prompt or send us your resume through firstname.lastname@example.org
Still unsure? Feel free to call Alexia for a confidential chat on 1300 669 653. Expect A Star can help you decide what is your next step in the Early Childhood sector. We can provide more details on this role or recommend a better suited role for you so don't be shy!
Not for you? Refer a friend today and get $300 on your friends' first day into a permanent role!