Be part of a well-functioning and not-for-profit organisationEasy access by public transportWork with Preschoolers!Where would you work?
This 60-place service is conveniently located in a beautiful lower North Shore suburb of Mosman only 5 min walk away from Military Rd.
You will love working in one of Australia's most respected not-for-profit children's services organisations. With over 600 staff across 30 sites in Sydney, each centre provides a unique environment where everyone is welcome and respected. Be part of an organisation where inclusion and children's wellbeing come first!What would you do?
What would you need?
- Work with Preschoolers!
- Permanent full-time role (5 days a week)
- Implement age-appropriate programs and create learning environments for the children in your care
- Ensure continuous improvement in the provision of quality education and care services
- Liaise with families to foster strong bonds and partnerships
- Work collaboratively with your team to create a home away from home for the little ones
Why would you work here?
- Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
- Full working rights
How to apply?
- Positive welcoming culture
- Clear career path to grow
- Above award salary package
- Be part of a well-functioning and not-for-profit organisation
- Discounted childcare fee
- Employee Assistance Program - Free, voluntary, and confidential counselling service
- Study Leave
- High-quality education
- Picnic Day - One extra day paid leave for all permanent staff
- Feel recognised thanks to well-being and recognition programs
Sounds like the right fit? Apply today following the prompt or send us your resume through email@example.com
Still unsure? Feel free to call Maria for a confidential chat on 1300 669 653. Expect A Star can help you decide what is your next step. We can provide more details on this role or recommend a better-suited role for you so don't be shy!
Not for you? Refer a friend today and get $300 on your friends' first day into a permanent