- Sponsorship offered for the right candidate
- Easy access 15mins walk from Hamilton Station
- Lead the toddlers' room!
The spacious and purpose-built Long Day Care facility is located in a residential area. The centre offers four educational rooms and a unique outdoor playground. Getting to work will be easy as the centre is located just off the main route into town and a 15 minutes' walk from Hamilton Station. This service welcomes 70 children daily between Monday to Friday from 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM. You will enjoy working within a team that work closely with each other to provide the best practice in the early childhood sector.The Role
- Permanent Full-time Permanent ECT Role (38 hours per week)
- Work as an Educator in the Toddlers' room
- Create inspiring and interesting learning environment
- Promote positive partnership with families
- Be responsible for planning, programming and setting up activities
- Bachelor or Masters of Education (Early Childhood) as recognised by ACECQA
- VIT registered
- Valid Working with Children Check
- Above Award pay
- Relocation assistance
- Eligibility for a monetary incentive through Department of Education and Training
- Get 30% discount on child care fees
- Acquire a regional sponsorship
- Access to workplace health and wellbeing programs
Staff discount package for multiple big brands How do I apply?
Apply now! You do not want to miss out on this opportunity! Apply today following the prompt or send us your resume through email@example.com
Not for you? Feel free to refer a friend for this role to get up to $300 card!