- Rose Bay, Australia
- Education & Training
- $23.00 to $30.00 per hour
• Cosy service with about 60 children per day!
• Supportive owners and great team environment!
• Lean within a high-quality service - Exceeding NQS.
This small service welcomes up to 60 children aged 0-5 years and operates Monday to Friday between 6am and 6pm. Located in a quiet residential area with large trees this converted family home provides a cosy and welcoming environment for the little ones. The service offers high-quality education and works closely together with parents and the community. It was awarded an Exceeding rating NQS.
This is a permanent full-time position, Monday to Friday (38 hours). You will be floating across the rooms or be based as an Assistant in the room of your choice depending on your preferenec. You will work with your team and be participating in the daily observations, programming and planning. You will be supported by an experienced management team!
What do you need:
• Certificate III or Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
• Full Working rights and WWCC
Why work here:
• Attractive salary package
• Travel allowance
• Ongoing professional development
• Low staff turnover
• Work with a close-knit and passionate team of educators
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
Contact Maria at Expect A Star email@example.com with any further questions.
Not for you?
Don't forget about our refer a friend program, earn a $300 visa gift card when you refer a friend to us successfully (*Conditions apply*) https://expectastar.com.au/referral
We also have other similar positions in NSW (Coogee, Randwick, Bondi, Zetland...) and in other states! Reach out to us to know more.