Where would I work?
- Work for a small service - get to know the children!
- Work for a not-for-profit - have an impact!
- Work with an experienced director - be valued and supported!
This boutique long day care centre in Lane Cove has a wonderful "home away from home" feel with only 35 spots! It is the perfect environment to built meaningful relationships with the children in your care. Being a not-for-profit purpose built centre you will access excellent resources and a wonderfully inspiring Director. The centre is conveniently located near cafes, restaurants and stores so you can easily grab a cup of coffee before work and get last-minute groceries on your way home! The director aspires to create a sense of community in a calm and nurturing environment for the children, the families and the team. It is rated exceeding (NQS) so you be part of a high-quality service driven to provide excellent service to the community.What would I do?
What do I need?
- Permanent Position
- Full-time hours - 38 hours per week
- Work in a collaborative team environment
- Liaise with parents
- Supervise and nurture children in your care
- Complete the usual duties of an educator supporting the children's routine
What would I get?
- Certificate III or Diploma in Early Childhood education (or equivalent)
- NSW WWCC
- Full-working rights
How do I apply?
- Above award pay based on qualification and experience
- Not-for-profit organisation
- Excellent working conditions
- Supportive work environment with an excellent team and Director
- Secure permanent role and long lasting team
If this sounds like the role for you, click on apply now!
Alternatively, email your resume to Alexia@expectastar.com.au
Expect A Star is committed in assisting Early Childhood Professionals and Childcare Educators in finding their dream job - reach out to us we might have other opportunities.
Refer a Friend today and you receive up to $300 in VISA giftcards! www.expectastar.com.au