Where would I work?
- Secure a permanent role - pick your hours!
- 5 min. walk from the B-line bus stop (Neutral Bay)
- Internal growth within a large organisation
You will be working in a refurbished church that features combination of natural gardens and hand-made built structures. This two-level Early Learning Centre has light-filled rooms making it an enjoyable place to work. It caters for about 80 children daily and has ample playgrounds where children can play. If you commute by Public Transport it is a very short walk from the B-line stop in Neutral Bay - on site parking also available. What would I do?
What do I need?
- Permanent Educator position
- Full-Time position - 38 hours per week
- Work alongside experienced ECTs and Educators in the room of your choice
- Provide high quality education to the children in your care while programming inspiring programs through an holistic approach
What would I get?
- Certificate III or Diploma of Early Childhood Education
How to apply?
- Wonderful ratios and highly qualified staff
- Above award pay - $24-34 ph
- High level of support from director and team
- Unique opportunity to secure a permanent position in uncertain times
Sounds like the right fit for you? Apply today following the prompt or send us your resume through email@example.com
Still unsure? Feel free to call Alexia for a confidential chat on 1300 669 653. Expect A Star can help you decide your next step. We can provide more details on this ECT role or recommend a better suited role for you so don't be shy!
Not for you? Refer a friend today and get $300 on your friends' first day into a permanent role!