Why work with Expect A Star?
Casual work provides flexibility for educators wanting a work/life balance or looking for work while they study or are maybe wanting to jump back into the work force after having time off. Whatever the reason may be, as a casual educator you can choose the hours and days of work, work close to home and explore a range of services, including childcare centres and kindergartens. Many of our casual educators are students or recent graduates who find working across different services a great learning experience. We also have seasoned educators working for us who wanted to step back from the stress and workload of a permanent position.
Being a casual educator at Expect A Star means that you are part of a family - we love getting to know our educators and thrive on developing strong relationships and providing a supportive work environment. We are also passionate about the early childhood education and care industry and we value and reward hard work.About the Role:
We are looking for:
- You will be working in a variety of childcare centres in Greensborough and surrounding suburbs
- We are able to offer you day to day, ongoing and block casual work where you become a regular casual staff member at the centres
- You will be supporting the permanent staff as a support educator, helping nurture and guide the children through play, assisting with daily routines, supervising and setting up experiences.
Refer a friend and earn up to a $300 Visa Gift Card *conditions apply* We are looking for you! APPLY NOW! If you have any further enquires you may contact us on 1300 669 653 or find us on Facebook.
- Certificate III or Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care / ACECQA approved equivalent
- We will consider applicants studying towards an ACECQA approved qualification
- Employee VIC WWCC
- Be willing to travel 30 minutes on a regular basis
- Passionate educators with strong communication skills;
- Reliability, flexibility and the ability to work in new teams.