- Want to be part of a high quality service? Work for an exceeding centre.
- Escape the big chains - work for a not-for-profit!
- Permanent 38 hours per week - stability in these uncertain times.
This Not-For-Profit, community-based Long Day Care Centre in Randwick is seeking a permanent Educator. It is a medium size centre which caters for under 60 children. The centre is easily accessible via public transport and is located near the Royal Randwick Shopping Centre. It has a great team who pride themselves on providing a warm and nurturing environment for the children to learn and grow. It has been rated Exceeding (NQS) and is committed to high quality of care. If you love traditional centres which focus on the children's well-being and if you want to feel like you are more than just a number - apply today!The Role
- Permanent 38 hours per week
- Educator role, sharing responsibilities and usual teaching duties
- Working with toddlers - 15 children per day
- Creating and maintaining the program planning for the children of your room
- Liaising with families and discussing important information confidentially
- A Certificate III or Diploma in Early childhood and Care
- Full working rights
- Warm and mature managing team
- High-quality education
- Low staff turn over and consistency
- Above award pay - get between $27 to $35ph
- The opposite of big groups - individual interaction and slow-paced environments
Feel free to Refer a Friend for this role to get up to $500 card!
Refer to firstname.lastname@example.org .Conditions apply.Expect A Star
If you are looking for a casual or permanent role in the early childhood sector, you have come to the right place.
We are different from other recruiters as we solely focus on early childhood education opportunities and can offer you a range of work and study options.
If you have ECT, Diploma or Certificate III qualifications, we can assist you in finding the right childcare opportunity for you!